Make Grenville Park Camping and RV near Ottawa your Canadian destination vacation! Enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
2019 Seasonal Lots Now Available
Process to become a New Seasonal Camper
- Potential campers must fill out a request to become a new seasonal camper. This request must be completed every year, and returned no later than 3:00pm of September 1st, 2018.
- Existing seasonals who are in good standing have first right of refusal to their current lots.
- Existing seasonals who are in good standing receive priority over all seasonal sites that become available .
- Park Management reserves the right to make decisions regarding site designation; meaning which sites might be removed or added to the existing pool of seasonal lots, as well as site allocation.
- New potential seasonal campers will be sent an application along with a list of available sites by September 30th, 2018; once site availability has been determined.
- Applications and a $450 deposit by cheque must be returned by October 15th, 2018 to: Grenville Park Campground, 2323 County Rd #2, Johnstown, ON , K0E 1T1
- The successful person will be contacted and will be required to accept or decline the site. Should they accept, the $450 deposit becomes non-refundable immediately. Should they decline the site their deposit will be refunded.
- Those customers that are not successful in obtaining a seasonal site will be returned their $450 deposit and will have the opportunity to reapply for a seasonal site the following year following the application process.
Request to Become a New Seasonal Camper 2019
Seasonal Brochure 2019